Are you a paranormal investigator? Do you love science? Are you looking for the paranormal research field to move in a more legitimate direction? Yeah you do?! Give us a moment to chat about our up and running Paranormal Database. As most of you know, everyone here at ParanormalWarehouse.com has been pushing the idea of true research and data collection in the paranormal research field. Unfortunately most paranormal research teams are utilizing methods found on the most popular paranormal reality shows. As much as we appreciate these shows bringing paranormal research out of the realm of taboo, there are some shows portraying paranormal research as an aggressive unorganized operation. It is our hope that the Paranormal Database will provide a backbone to organize data and share theories.
So whats the big deal with the database? Let us give you a short rundown.
- Free membership
- Provides a detailed form that can be used to document paranormal investigations.
- Complex search capabilities.
- Data collection can possibly provide tangible evidence.
- Compare multiple reports to try and find common themes that can than be further researched.
- Teams will have better communication overall through the sharing of research.
- Can help to promote better research techniques and documentation.
“IT IS OUR HOPE THAT THE PARANORMAL DATABASE WILL PROVIDE A BACKBONE TO ORGANIZE DATA AND SHARE THEORIES”
We hope our Paranormal Database rant made sense to most of you. We sound like a broken record, but we truly believe an organized community performing actual experimentation would produce results we can only dream of. If you believe in what we are saying share this with a paranormal research team you know. We created the website, but it is the communities support that will keep this thing going.
Check out some of the highlighted evidence documented on the database.